Combined with hotel giant Marriott International, the MICE event named “The Art of Travel” with the theme Discover the World in Incredible India is Thomas Cook India’s first physical event after the company got back to the market.
With a sharp focus on the restart of MICE travel, Thomas Cook (India) Ltd., India’s leading integrated travel services company, has partnered with Marriott International to launched “The Art of Travel” – India’s first such physical MICE event since lockdown
According to Thomas Cook India, the event was organized in conjunction with Thomas Cook India’s Assured-Insures-Secures program and Marriott International’s Commitment to Clean under the theme of “Discover the World in Incredible India” to build confidence and add reassurance towards MICE travel in the new normal has gained active participation of more than 80 leading Indian companies.
During the event, Destination India presents a significant yet underleveraged opportunity for the MICE sector and to inspire MICE decision makers.
Also at the event, an interactive MICE Travel Mart was then inaugurated, offering the corporates an opportunity to interact with over 20 participating Marriott hotels that represented top MICE locales across India, Dubai and Thailand.
The event also included the vibrant interaction, which was dialogue around the potential of India as a MICE destination, digital, physical and hybrid MICE programs and the new travel normal for MICE.
There was also the arrival of the New Zealand Tourism Board to highlight its MICE programs, while also welcoming India’s travelers back once borders are reopened for the destination.
The Corporates present were given a preview of Thomas Cook India’s innovative #NextinMICE portfolio:
– Dream Voucher: an exclusive selection of travel vouchers to delight top performers and partners
– Digital Events & Engagements: strategically designed with cutting edge technology to inspire and deliver precise objectives
– Staycations/Meetings Around the Corner: experiential venues within driving distance from all major metros
– Gourmet Genie: personalized dining experiences at one’s doorstep
– Strategic Communication and Collateral Design: innovative solutions and designs