Da Nang Department of Tourism has announced hotlines to receive complaints from tourists on the occasion of April 30 and May 1.
Recently, Da Nang Department of Tourism has made a forecast about the situation of tourists visiting the city on the occasion of April 30 – May 1. Accordingly, the number of visitors going early before the ceremony will increase significantly and much higher compared to the same period last year.
To meet the travel needs of passengers, airlines have now also added flights from Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi to Da Nang. Specifically, from April 27 to May 3, the total number of domestic and international flights to Da Nang is expected to reach about 600 flights. In which, 18 international flights come from Singapore, Thailand (Bangkok) and South Korea (Incheon).
Room capacity of 4-5 star hotels and resorts is expected to reach about 70-75%. In which, the coastal hotels reach over 90% and the central hotel capacity reaches about 50%.
In order to ensure the safety of tourists when visiting Da Nang, the Department of Tourism has recently officially announced the hotline number to receive and handle tourists’ complaints (if any). Specifically:
- Center number 0236.3550.111;
- Da Nang Tourism Rapid Response Team 0919.247.009;
- Ngu Hanh Son district 0905.922.538;
- Son Tra district 0935.501.455;
- Hai Chau district 0905.545.469;
- Lien Chieu district 0236.3682.222;
- Cam Le district 0905.449.899;
- Thanh Khe district 0913.415.139;
- Hoa Vang district: 0982.989.982.
- Food Safety Management Board 0935.207.237;
- Market management team No. 1 (Hai Chau district) 0905.805.379;
- Market management team No. 3 (Thanh Khe district) 0945.559.878;
- Market management team No. 4 (Son Tra and Ngu Hanh Son districts) 0913.496.072
- Market management No. 5 (Lien Chieu district): 0946.852.233
- Market management No. 6 (Cam Le and Hoa Vang district) 0906.511.479.